POLAR ARRAY EXERCISE
1. Start with the Triton-A Template.
2. Set the current layer to A-FURN.
3. Draw the plan of a 5'-0" diameter circular table.
4. Draw a plan of a chair 2'-0" square.
5. Make a block out of the chair.
6. Move the center of the chair block to one of the quadrants of the circular table. Push it slightly under the table.
7. Using the Array command, array the chair around center of the table.
8. Switch to the layout view.
9. Put your name on it.
10. Save the drawing to your folder.
11. Plot the drawing full size.