Two Agenda: Drawing Lines/Scale/Intro Dimensions
Agenda for Week Two
week we are going to get into full swing. Everyone should have their
book and all of the equipment by now so let's start using them.
This week we'll look at the equipment and how to use it. We'll learn
to draw lines. We'll do some additional work on scale - learning
to draw in scale. These are both key skills for producing quality
Architectural drawings. You'll use both of these skills to complete
your assignment of drawing a plan in scale. Of course we will continue
to practice our Architectural lettering.
- Quiz on Chapter
One reading assignment.
- Once you
have completed all of the work associated with Week One, you may
begin working on Week Two's material.
- Read through
- View and
learn new weekly terminology.
and work through "Lecture":
- Review Assignment 2A - Scale
- Linework (video)
Assignment 2B - Lines in Scale
- Drawing Squares
- Review Assignment 2C - 3 Squares in Scale
- Drawing Floor Plans, Reading Dimensions (video)
- Review Assignment 2D - Floor Plan
- Review Assignment 2E - Lettering
- See Assignment Section in course "Classroom."